Electrical Engineer Graduate Internship
Digsilent Buyisa has long recognized the need for proper training and mentoring of recently graduated engineers and technicians. The need for suitable work experience is crucial to young engineers successfully furthering their careers. Digsilent Buyisa is pleased to once again offer a 1-year internship program to a successful candidate. The program will include
- Mentoring by an accredited professional engineer
- Structured PowerFactory training courses (CPD accredited)
- Exposure to the various different fields of electrical engineering
- Mentoring and training presentation and report writing skills
- Digsilent PowerFactory software skills. PowerFactory is the world’s leading power system simulation software and persons with suitable knowledge of PowerFactory are highly sought after, worldwide.
Interested persons should email their detailed CVs with supporting documentation to email@example.com .
NOTE: Only qualified electrical engineers with degree (B.Sc.(Eng)) or B.Tech should apply. No diplomas or incomplete qualifications will be considered.